Sunday, January 25, 2009

Email of the Week!!!



Hey Eby!
So say you have a tight crew of surf bros and you take some new kid under your wings to show him the ropes. Your crew might drink some beers and smoke some doobies regularly and occasionally knock a bank off, but other than that are some really rad guys. We aren't harming anyone, just trying to enjoy life. Well, this new kid, let's call him Utah, turns out to be a snitch, a FED man! I have grown fond of him, but I ain't going down, man. I have some killer waves to catch. What should I do, Eby? And have you ever had something like this happen to you? If so, how did it turn out? Thanks in advance, bro!

Bohdi

Ps. I have a killer wave to catch around your parts. Let’s just hope Johnny doesn’t ruin it for me! Maybe I’ll see you around.



Bohdi? From the movie Point Break?! AHAHAHAHA. I thought we lost you to that monster wave???



I guess not! Come through, just leave the bank robbing and “doobie” smoking back in Cali. Oh and leave this mask too:



As for advice, I have never had anything like that happened to me, Bohdi. If I were you, I would just enjoy the water as much as possible, but you are going down. Have you seen the Neo character from the Matrix that Keanu Reeves has advanced into? There is no defeating him. Then again, real life Patrick Swayze has been beating pancreatic cancer. Good luck, dude!

-Eby

No comments:

Post a Comment