Thursday, January 22, 2009

Went For A Swim!

Camille and I just got back from visiting the Qualia Hotel and taking a dip in their pool. Qualia is located on the beautiful Pebble Beach. It is a bit pricey, but we got a tour of the facilities and it is very well worth it. They are going to give us a dose of the spa treatment next time, so look forward to a video and photos of that. I will post more photos of the hotel later, but here are some of the photos of our dip in the infinity edge pool.


Camille on her toes.


I guess I got too close for this shot...typical.


Preparing for Camille to swim over me.


Camille sitting on the pool floor.


Camille's self portrait (better than my portraits of her, haha).


Don't pretend like you actually enjoy the feeling of emerging from the water.


Panning...


Camille had the right idea to wear her sunglasses. I could hardly see because of the bright sun.


I think this is my favorite photo of the set.


No half stepping here.


I wonder how much sunscreen lifeguards go through in a week?


Camille coming in to dry up and head off to our next adventure.


I followed the leader and put my shades on so that I wouldn't be blind for the rest of the day.

(These photos are really from the floating pool on the waterfront in Downtown Brooklyn. It didn't have an infinity edge like the one at the Qualia Hotel.)

For those of you who don't have the money to spend on the luxurious, high-end, fancy hotels, we will also be exploring the lower priced value/budget options. Afterall, you don't have to spend a fortune to enjoy the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef.

No comments:

Post a Comment